Are You Looking For Maximum Fat Loss Combined With Lean Muscle Gains?
Are You Looking For A Strength Training Gym That Focuses More On Results, Rather Than Competition?
Call Now – (210) 606-6663
Introducing The Ultimate 12-Week Solution To Burning Fat, Building Muscle, & Getting Fit in San Antonio! Iron Fit is a small group circuit training program that specializes in fat loss and muscle building workouts. We incorporate different methods of strength training and high intense conditioning to promote rapid fat loss results and lean muscle gains in 12 weeks or less. Start Your 12-Week Transformation Today. Call Now (210) 606-6663.
Are You Ready To Burn Fat, Build Lean Muscle, and Get Your Best Body Ever?
You Need Iron Fit Circuit Training! A Unique, Proven & Highly Effective Combination Of…
- Iron Fit Basic Strength Circuits – Multi Joint exercises designed to work large muscle groups. We’ll focus on 5 basic movements that will build your muscular strength and endurance.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – An Iron Fit workout that combines bursts of intense training alternating with short periods of recovery exercises. One example – Tabata training, would include 20 seconds of all-out training intense exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest or a recovery activity, then repeat for a total of 4 minutes. HIIT training develops both aerobic and anaerobic capacity, burns calories and increases your metabolism causing your body to continue burning fat and calories long after your workout.
- Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT) – An Iron Fit combination of circuit Training and complexes, MRT uses moderate weights for moderate reps while alternating upper and lower body exercises or doing whole body circuits and adding challenging forms of conditioning. MRT stimulates muscle growth AND post exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC) to boost fat burning long after (up to 30 hours after) your workout. An example would be a barbell complex or a total body weight lifting circuit.
- Bodybuilding (hypertrophy) – Iron Fit bodybuilding sessions are all about lean muscle growth. Exercises include shoulder press, bent-over rows, strict-pull ups, split squats, curls, etc. Hypertrophy workouts are focused and include very little cardio if any and reps will be performed slowly and with strict control for maximum growth.
- Power Cardio & Core (PCC) – A combination of steady state cardio, body-weight exercises, core training, and abs. It involves continuous and steady effort to burn those stubborn extra calories. You reach your “fat-burning zone” and remain there for the duration of your training. An example would be 3-4 rounds, 1 minute each of jump rope, body weight lunges, planks, & sit-ups.
- Conditioning Drills – Wind sprints, battle ropes, kettlebells, burpees, calisthenics and body-weight exercises, plyometics, sled pushes, slam balls, wall ball, tire flipping, sledge hammer chops, etc. You will be continuously challenged and you will never be bored!
- Iron Fit Powerlifting – Powerlifting involves low reps with heavier weights in three exercises: bench press, squat, and deadlift. These basic movements build a strong foundation, strengthens joints, ligaments, tendons, bones and of course muscle.
- Core Training – Core training strengthens the muscles that support your body, the muscles that surround and support your spine and protect it from damage. Your core also includes the muscles of your hips, lower back and abdominals. Core training improves strength, flexibility, stability and posture. Exercises for your core include bridges, medicine ball rotations, chopping exercises and traditional abdominal work.
Training Times and Days.
Monday – Thursday at 6 AM, 9 AM, 4 PM, 6 PM, & 7 PM.
Friday – 6 AM, 9 AM, 4 PM, 6 PM.
Saturday – 8:00 AM & 9:00 AM.
[btn color=”blue” link=”/testimonials” target=”_self” display=”inline” style=”custom-style-parameters”]Read More ⇒[/btn]